It is compulsory for all riders to wear a helmet when riding. If you have a MTBA race membership card you only have to pay the entry fee for each race you enter. Otherwise you need to buy a race license on the day.
- This link is for those who want a MTBA license for 12 months â https://www.mtba.asn.au/
- There will be spot PRIZES & trophies for the top 3 of each individual race.
- There are Trophyâs and spot prizes throughout the day!!! BBQ and Drinks available for purchase
- This race is an alcohol and smoking free zone.
- For riders under the age of 17 who wish to compete in the 2 stage enduro, you will require a full face helmet, covered elbows, knee pads and gloves. Refer to the MTBA website for further insurance liability and race requirements- https://www.mtba.asn.au/
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us!
Event Organiser ( Tai Haines)
- Email â firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone â 0458 890 295
Snowy Mountains MTB Club
- Email â email@example.com
Snowy Mountains MTB website is the place to go when looking to find information on:-
Where to Mt Bike ride in the Snowy Mountains, Mountain Bike Trails in the Snowy Mountains, Mt Biking Thredbo, Mt Biking Cooma, Mt Biking Jindabyne you can find maps on where to ride in the Snow Mountains on all the Mountain Bike Parks in the Snowy Mountains. If you are interested in MT Bike racing you can also find information on Mt Bike races in the Snowy Mountains, MT Bike Races Thredbo, Mt Bike Races Cooma, and Mt Bike Races Jindabyne.
Cross Country MT Bike Races in the Snowy Mountains and Enduro Mt Bike Races in the Snowy Mountains and Down Hill Mt Bike Races in Thredbo and the Snowy Mountains.
Please contact our Snowy Mountains MTB Club for membership or information on where to ride in the Snowy Mountains and Mt Bike Social rides.